Monday 16 May 2011

Just a little book blog...

I've been reading some fab books lately, and I thought it might be nice to keep track of them somewhere - so here I am... will be... soon... I'm not sure what else I want to do with this special book blog, or how deeply I might go into listing/reviewing/commenting.  I know that there are reading challenges, which I always think sound like fun, but I'm quite the butterfly reader, flitting from one thing to another, so I'm not sure how far I'd get with those - I'll no doubt try at some point, anyway!  I think mostly I'd like to discover new stories - all sorts: even though I'm talking about this as my book blog, I suspect it will turn out to be a story blog, with rambling about stories from all sorts of places.

4 comments:

Cath said...

Your first comment! Love the 'look' of your blog... me being a map fiend. And welcome to Blogspot. Have a feeling you're going to have fun with this. :-)

DesLily said...

Cath told me you were starting a book blog..so here I am lol.. honestly my blog is "just a blog" but I do read books and "sorta" review them when I finish them lol
Good luck with this blog I'll book mark you and check back to see what books you are reading!

Jen said...

How exciting - my very first comments! I hope I get this replying lark right - it's a little different to the way I'm used to doing things...

Cath: - Yeay for being my first comment, and thank you for encouraging me to do this! I think you're right, I think it might be fun... *g*

DesLily: - Hello! How lovely to meet someone at BlogSpot so quickly - I shall pop over to your blogs and see your "sorta" reviews, and no doubt be very interested! It might take me a little while to get the hang of this, but I'll get there eventually... *g*

DesLily said...

Jen: please do not feel obligated to read or comment on my blog!! I am not good at reviewing and at the moment none are up lol.. "fill ins" seem to be the norm at the moment lol..